Legoland Malaysia







Legoland Malaysia Resort is Malaysia's first international theme park that has opened in Iskandar PuteriJohorMalaysia on 15 September 2012. The official opening of Legoland Malaysia was made by Sultan Ibrahim Ismail, Sultan of Johor on 22 September 2012.

Legoland Malaysia's layout starts out with the park's main entrance area with the traditionally main entrance Legoland sight. There is a Legoland shop selling Lego products, toys, sets, DVDs, books and Legoland merchandise and other typical entrance area amenities. Legoland Malaysia have 40 interactive rides, shows, and attractions. It is the first legoland theme park in Asian and sixth in the world upon its establishment.

I went to Legoland Malaysia when im still in junior high school. I went there with my whole family. I went to the water park and play some shooting water games with my brother and i get my clothes all wet.It was a very fun and memorable experience! I hope i can go there later !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

September 11 Attack / Jakarta Flood