My Goal in the Future


Hi guys, now I want to talk about my goals and dream in the future.The ambition of any person’s life usually depends on their choice and interests. I aspire to be an engineer. I have always had the knack for technology from an early age. My parents always encouraged me to pursue my passion. 

My passion in technology start from my early age. My parents told me that when I was 7 years old, I love to play my father laptop and ask him about it. I love to know what the inside of cellphone too. They told me that I was very curious about technology. My talent is that I can assembly a computer from piece. I know how to put the processor into motherboard and stuff like that. I build my first computer when I was 14 years old.

To pursue my dream and carreer. I shall finish my highschool, get a good grade and then enroll in university. I also want to share with you what activities that I'm doing right now in order to achieve my dream. So currently I'm learning and reading about many technological advances in different parts of world. English is very important in the future so I improve my english skill too. I hope I can achieve my dream in the future. Thats all from me, thank you for reading ! see ya !


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

September 11 Attack / Jakarta Flood