Dialogue

Daffa : Hi Boni !
Boni  : Hello Daffa !
Daffa : Where have you been? I didnt see you last week
Boni : I've been participating in science oympiad
Daffa : Did you represent our school?
Boni : Yes, I did
Daffa : How about the result? Did you win it?
Boni : Yeah I did it. Thanks god I got the 1st place
Daffa : Wow thats cool ! Well you deserve it. Congratulation Boni !
Boni : Thank you, but how about school? Is there any homework?
Daffa : Yeah, there are plenty of homework to do
Boni : What are they?
Daffa : We got project for math homework, chemistry test, and making a poem for Indonesian                         Language
Boni : Oh I'm tired. Did you already did it?
Daffa : Not all. One more homework\
Boni : Okay I'll do it later. I have to go now. Thanks daffa !
Daffa : My pleasure !           

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

September 11 Attack / Jakarta Flood