My Last Holiday

Last holiday, my family and I went to Makkah for umrah. We departed in 31th December 2019. It was a very long trip. We left our house in 1AM in the morning. Then we went to the tour and travel service with car. After that, we went to Soekarno Hatta International Airport with bus. It was a four hour drive from Bandung. The traffic was very smooth so we could get to the airport fast. My flight was in 10AM so I had to wait for 3 hours in the airport.  After we board the plane, I immediatly fell asleep in my sleep. After we landed in Jeddah, we went to Makkah to did the umrah.

After the umrah is done, we went to the hotel and rest for tommorow. ,Makkah is a very crowdy place so we have to be aware if someone pickpocket something from us. After we done in Makkah, we went to Madina. The distance from Makkah to Madinah is around 450km, so it took 4-5 hours with bus. I stayed in Madinah for 4 days. Madinah was very cold and windy city. The temperature reached until 10 degrees celcius. I almost froze because of the temperature. I had to got up very early around 4am and did the sholat in Nabawi Mosque. Sometimes I fell asleep in the mosque.

I spent in Makkah and Madinah in total for 9 days. I went home in 9th January 2020. It was a very long trip from Madinah to Indonesia. It took 9 hours flight to reach Cengkareng Airport and then drove to Bandung for around 5 hours. I was very tired but happy in the same time. It was a very unforgattable experience in my life.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

September 11 Attack / Jakarta Flood